Sunday, October 26, 2014

You Inspire Me

Hello all you fabulous paper artists in blogland!

The Grace of God
I have raised you up for the very purpose of
displaying My power in [dealing with] you, so that My
name may be proclaimed the whole world over.
                                                                              ROMANS 9:17

Hello friends and a very happy Sunday to all! Today I bring you a card that was created for Heartfelt Creations from the All Geared Up Collection. I had know idea when I first laid my eyes on this collection that there would be so many different ways you could use gears. Once I started looking through these beautiful pattern papers, the stamps and dies, the ideas just started flowing, and when I saw the finished projects I was quite impressed. Once you see what the other gals created with this set, you too will be saying WOW! 

 Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Sold By HC:
Paper: Sea Green, Caramel, and Vanilla Cardstock
 Ink: Stampin Up - Bermuda Bay, Ranger Adirondack Earthtones - Espresso, Caramel, Copics - E33, 37, 39, 59, 95, 97, 99, BG11, 13, 15
 Accessories: Philips Screw Brads, Pop Dots, Spellbinders Standard Circle Small, Standard Circle Large.

Instructions: Card base is a 6" x 6" in sea green and distress edges. Choose a card panel from pattern paper and cut it 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" (this is the only piece that did not get distressed). Cut caramel CS 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and distress edges. Cut vanilla CS 5" x 5", stamp cogs, gears twice, distress the edges and adhere all four pieces together. For the middle, cut a piece of sea green CS 5 3/4" x 2 1/8". Cut caramel CS 5 3/8" x 1 3/4". Cut vanilla CS 5 1/8" x 1 1/2", distress all three pieces, adhere together and onto card as pictured. Die cut chain (need 13 links) and link together. Die cut large gear, distress, attach chain link to gears and adhere in center as shown. With the sea green die cut #2 small circle and once again distress edges, adhere with pop dots. Stamp image on vanilla CS, color, die cut with #3 large circle die, distress, adhere pop dots and place over sea green. Die cut small flower gears, distress, shape, insert screw brads and on each side of image. With the plate die draw a line around the outer edge, fuzzy cut and place on card. Stamp plate image, distress those edges, apply pop dots and place onto card as shown.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, they really mean a lot!
Don't forget to stop by the Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out what the other designers created for you this week.
Hope I was able to inspire you today, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the colors on this paper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I am so going to miss having you on the team! Your work is always uplifting, inspiring and beautiful. I hope we can keep in touch, and I plan to follow your blog as I love your work so much! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete