Monday, July 4, 2016

Hunkydory Bird On A Branch

Hello all of you wonderful paper enthusiasts!

Pamper Yourself
Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why
should you moan over me and be disquieted within
me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I
shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God.
                                                                     PSALM 42:5

As promised here's a Hunkydory card I created a while back. This was one of those freebies sets that came with a card magazine I purchased. It was actually the very first card I ever made from Hunkydory or any other card kit as far as that goes. I liked it so much I ordered a few kits from that company. When I need a quick card I get out the Hunkydory's and whip one up. All you need is some cardstock and if you choose to, add an embellishment or two.

Card base measure 4 1/2" 6 1/4"

Products Used:
Hunckydory Card Kit
Ribbon
Candi's
Spellbinders Classic Ovals
White, Pink and Silver Mirri Cardstock
Versafine Onyx Black Ink 

Easy peasy!

Thanks for dropping in today. Remember to keep on crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment